FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is todays oil price?
- Visit our homepage to find our current oil price. It’s always accurate and up to date.
What are my payment options?
- We accept cash, debit and credit card payments at the door
- Credit card numbers over the phone (can be saved on file, if requested)
- Interac e-transfer. PRE-PAID ONLY. Once payment is received, the truck will arrive as soon as possible with your fuel. Deposit required on fill-up orders. See next question for details.
Where do I send my e-transfer payment?
- Please send e-transfer payments to email@example.com along with a completed online order form found on our request delivery page. This will help us avoid any wrong deliveries.
- If you want to fill your tank please send appropriate amount. (Tank empty = $750) (Tank at 1/4 = $550) (Tank at half = $300)
I need emergency services. Can we help?
- Yes, we offer emergency oil delivery. No account needed. Call 902-406-0600. Available 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Please be advised, there is an extra service charge for emergency oil delivery and the amount is determined based on the distance of travel. If ordering online, please include EMERGENCY in the special instructions tab. For 24/7 emergency burner service please call 902-579-4959 or 902-860-4743.
Is there a delivery fee on top of the fuel price?
- There is no delivery fee when you ‘schedule’ a heating oil delivery. The daily price per litre is multiplied by the volume ordered, plus HST = customers grand total. Residential properties receive a 10% provincial rebate off the subtotal and it is automatically applied on your bill/receipt. All emergency orders are subject to additional service fees.
Do you offer Automatic Delivery Service?
- Yes. We require a valid credit card that we can save on file to start AUTOMATIC FILL-UP.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If this is your first time ordering from us online, we will need to take your credit info over the phone and we can save it on file for all future online orders.
Do I need to sign a contract?
- No. Elite Heating Oil Ltd does not require any commitment from our customers. Order today and we will arrive with your order as soon as possible.
Do you offer equipment sales & maintenance services?
- We have an established network of qualified professionals ready to handle all of your home heating needs. New oil tank installations, furnace/boiler installations, hot water heaters, regular maintenance and 24/7 emergency service. Fully licensed and insured professionals. Call us at 902-406-0600 to get more information or to obtain a free estimate.
If you have any other questions or concerns that are not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help!