FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are my payment options?
- We accept cash, debit and credit card at the door
- Credit card over the phone (can be saved on file, if requested)
- Interac e-transfer. PRE-PAID ONLY. Once payment is received, the truck will arrive as soon as possible with your fuel. Deposit required on fill-up orders. See next question for details.
Where do I send my e-transfer payment?
- Please send e-transfer payments to email@example.com along with a completed online order form found on our request delivery page. This will help us avoid any wrong deliveries.
- If you want to fill your tank please send appropriate amount (tank empty = $450 / tank at 1/4 = $300 / tank half full = $200) to the email listed above and we will send back any money owing to the email you provide.
I need an emergency furnace oil delivery. Can we help?
- Yes, we offer emergency delivery services. No account needed. Call 902-406-0600. Available 8am to 9pm daily. Please be advised, there is an extra service charge for emergency service and the amount is determined based upon the distance we have to travel. If ordering online please include EMERGENCY in the special instructions.
Is there a delivery fee on top of the fuel price?
- There is no delivery fee when you ‘schedule’ a heating oil delivery. The daily price per litre is multiplied by the volume ordered, plus HST = customers grand total. Residential properties receive a 10% provincial rebate off the subtotal and it is automatically applied on your bill/receipt. After hours and emergency orders are subject to extra service fees.
Do you offer Automatic Delivery Service?
- Yes. We require a valid credit card that we can save on file to start AUTOMATIC FILL.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If this is your first time ordering from us online, we will need to take your credit info over the phone and we can save it on file for all future online orders.
Do I need to sign a contract?
- No. Elite Heating Oil Ltd does not require any commitment from our customers. Order today and we will arrive with your order as soon as possible.
Do you offer equipment/maintenance services?
- We have a partner company with 20 years experience to handle all of your heating equipment needs. New oil tank installations, furnace/boiler installations, hot water heaters, regular maintenance and 24/7 emergency service. Call Nova Home Heating at 902-860-4743 or visit them online at novahomeheatingns.ca to get a detailed estimate.
If you have any other questions or concerns that are not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.