FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I place an order?
- Furnace oil – order online via our request delivery webpage or call us at 902-406-0600.
- Diesel oil – phone us at 902-406-0600. Clear & dyed diesel products available for delivery.
What is todays fuel price?
- Furnace oil – visit our homepage to view todays price or call us at 902-406-0600.
- Diesel oil – phone us at 902-406-0600 to obtain a free quote.
What are my payment options?
- We accept cash, debit and credit card payments at the door
- Credit cards over the phone (can be saved on file, if requested)
- Interac e-transfer (Pre-paid only) Once payment is received, the truck will arrive as soon as possible with your fuel. Deposit required on fill-up orders. See next question for details.
Where do I send my e-transfer payment?
- Please send e-transfer payments to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a completed online order form found on our request delivery page. This will help us avoid any wrong pumps.
- If you want to fill your furnace oil tank, please send the appropriate amount:
- Tank completely empty = $1375 (based on the 900L tank)
- Tank at one quarter = $875 (based on the 900L tank)
- Tank at half = $550 (based on the 900L tank)
I need emergency services. Can we help?
- Yes, we offer emergency fuel delivery. No account needed. Call 902-406-0600. Available 7am-5pm Monday through Saturday. Please be advised, there is an extra service charge for emergency delivery and the amount is determined based on the distance of travel. If ordering online, please include EMERGENCY in the special instructions tab.
Is there a delivery fee on top of the fuel price?
- There is no delivery fee when you ‘schedule’ a delivery. The daily price per litre is multiplied by the volume ordered, plus HST = customers grand total. Residential furnace oil deliveries receive a 10% provincial rebate off the subtotal and it is automatically applied on your bill. Diesel deliveries are subject to provincial road taxes and federal excise taxes. All emergency orders are subject to additional service fees.
Do you offer Automatic Delivery Service?
- Yes. We require a valid credit card that we can save on file to start ‘Automatic Fill’.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If this is your first time ordering from us, we will need to take your credit info over the phone and we can save it on file for all future online orders.
Do I need to sign a contract?
- No. Elite Heating Oil Ltd does not require any commitment from our customers. Order today and we will arrive with your order as soon as possible.
Do you offer equipment sales & maintenance services?
- We have an established network of qualified professionals ready to handle all of your home heating needs. New oil tank installations, furnace/boiler installations, hot water heaters, regular maintenance and 24/7 emergency service. Fully licensed and insured professionals. Call us at 902-406-0600 to get more information or to obtain a free estimate.
If you have any other questions or concerns that are not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.