FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are my payment options?
- We accept cash, debit and credit card at the door
- Credit card over the phone (can be saved on file, if requested)
- Interac e-transfer. PRE-PAID ONLY. Once payment is received, the truck will arrive as soon as possible with your fuel. Deposit required on fill-up orders. See next question for details.
Where do I send my e-transfer payment?
- Please send e-transfer payments to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a completed online order form found on our request delivery page. This will help us avoid any wrong deliveries.
- If you want to fill your tank please send appropriate amount (tank empty = $750 / tank at 1/4 = $550 / tank half full = $300) to the email listed above and we will send back any money owing to the email you provide.
I need emergency services. Can we help?
- Yes, we offer emergency fuel delivery services. No account needed. Call 902-406-0600. Available 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday only. Please be advised, there is an extra service charge for emergency oil delivery and the amount is determined based on the distance of travel. If ordering online, please include EMERGENCY in the special instructions tab. For 24/7 emergency burner service please call 902-579-4959 or 902-860-4743.
Is there a delivery fee on top of the fuel price?
- There is no delivery fee when you ‘schedule’ a heating oil delivery. The daily price per litre is multiplied by the volume ordered, plus HST = customers grand total. Residential properties receive a 10% provincial rebate off the subtotal and it is automatically applied on your bill/receipt. After hours and emergency orders are subject to extra service fees.
Do you offer Automatic Delivery Service?
- Yes. We require a valid credit card that we can save on file to start AUTOMATIC FILL-UP.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If this is your first time ordering from us online, we will need to take your credit info over the phone and we can save it on file for all future online orders.
Do I need to sign a contract?
- No. Elite Heating Oil Ltd does not require any commitment from our customers. Order today and we will arrive with your order as soon as possible.
Do you offer equipment sales & maintenance services?
- We have an established partner network or trained professionals to handle all of your home heating oil equipment needs. New oil tank installations, furnace/boiler installations, hot water heaters, regular maintenance and 24/7 emergency service. Fully trained, licensed and insured professionals. Call us at 902-406-0600 to get more information and to obtain a detailed quote.
If you have any other questions or concerns that are not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help!